Position : franchise sales executive
Vertical : retail
About the company :
Winni is india’s leading e-commerce company committed to providing online gifting solutions to everyoneWe create unbeatable choices that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world closer and more joyful placeUsing winni services, customers can send gifts to india and the world and be sure of getting the best selection of fresh cakes and flowers delivered to their loved onesWinni`s online gift delivery service guarantees the fastest delivery with the same day, next day delivery as well as express and fixed
Time delivery optionsWe’ve come a long way on a journey that began in 2012With more than 4 million happy customers across 650+ cities and 20,000 pincodes, we’ve changed how india gifts for their loved ones todaySince our inception, we have expanded significantly, and today, we stand as a team of more than 300 winnians.
Today we also offer bakery franchise opportunities across india that adds another feather to the capOur franchisee is supplied with the bakery products that are baked by our central bakery production center to maintain the standards.
Job conditions :
Location : retail office at peer muchalla, zirakpur
Job specifications :
- skill set / personality traits / individual characteristics - an ideal fit would be someone who has:
- excellent communication skills - with a natural flair for communication, can converse fluently, has a good command over vocab and diction, and writes/drafts very well.
- great presentation skills - with corporate/business etiquettes, and knows how to carry and conduct themselves very well.
Role summary : planning and managing the franchise sales business of the company, ensuring the overall success of the franchisor as well as that of the franchisee.
Duties & responsibilities :
- developing fast paced sales of franchisee partners and expand the business across the country ar each district/tehseel level
- identify the potential investors through various sources.
- present business plans to the potential client, and suggest them best suitable business plan as per the need of the franchisee agreement for the exclusive - winni outlet.
- be responsible for the entire sales process (end-to-end): from initial solicitation through contract completion; which includes identifying and sourcing prospective new franchisees and adherence to the sales processes.
- plan, set and action the weekly and monthly sales objectives, along with regular-basis tracking and presentation of growth/progress reports.
- work closely with the management on the strategic initiatives for achieving the organization goals.
- assist and hold hands with the franchise partner, from the initial planning and set-up stage, till the launch or till the time the place is rendered fully operational and fully functional
- serve as a solid liaison (strong point-of-contact) between franchise partner and the company.
Application deadline: 10/1/2022
Expected start date: 15/1/2022
Job type: full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹32,200.00 per month
Cell phone reimbursement
Business development: 1 year (preferred)
Lead generation: 1 year (preferred)
Total work: 1 year (preferred)
Sales: 1 year (preferred)
English, malyalam, tamil (preferred)
Speak with the employer