This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness as well for our client , driving internet traffic & increasing social media presence and gaining visibility for brands among clients.
· excellent writing, research and communication skills.
· candidate should know social media best practices.
· up to date with viral content.
· should be confident and positive.
· knowledge of ms excel.
· social media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
· excellent knowledge of facebook, instagram, youtube twitter, linkedin, google, and other social media best practices
· experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
· good understanding of social media kpis
· good presentation skills.
Job duties and responsibilities
· develop, implement, and manage social media strategies for several clients
· plan and present social media calendars
· work with design team to effectively implement the social media calendar
· manage and oversee social media content.
· measure the success of social media campaigns.
· stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
· work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
· monitor seo and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
· creative writing
· critical thinker
· knowledge of social networking platforms and their key features
· problem-solving skills
· time-management skills
· interpersonal skills
· communication skills
Job type: full-time
Salary: ₹20,857.00 - ₹42,451.00 per month
Total work: 1 year (preferred)
Speak with the employer