Salary $100,000 - $110,000 a year job type full-time
Full job description
Regional sales manager - grocery … southeast
Weaver popcorn manufacturing is a recognized global leader in the production and co-packing of popping corn, microwave popcorn and ready-to-eat popcorn for numerous national brands, private label partners as well as all the beloved pop weaver branded itemsThe associates at weaver popcorn manufacturing focus on the company`s mission - to offer the world`s highest quality, best-tasting popcorn at the lowest possible price.
In 1928, reverend ira weaver founded the weaver popcorn company in indianaToday, weaver popcorn manufacturing, incIs still based in indiana and has become a leading brand of ready to eat and microwave popcornOur products can be found throughout the united states and in more than 90 other countries worldwideIt`s our daily dedication to excellence that has driven us to create one of the healthiest microwave popcorns in the world, with more rich, buttery flavor than ever beforeAnd because we`ve always believed in doing what`s right, we remain conscious of the environment around us, using less packaging material and ink and utilizing natural, unbleached bags.
As regional sales manager, you will be responsible for calling on customers in the southeast including publix, heb, harris teeter, family dollar and segThe position will be responsible for maintaining all existing business while developing and selling new items and penetrating new customersDevelopment and sales of new items will be based on the customer needs identified through the selling relationshipContinue to build and strengthen relationship with core customers in the territory.
The primary duties of regional sales manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
· travel approximately 50% … 25% by car, 75% by flight.
· work daily with internal sales to process customers’ orders.
· work daily with scheduling and production to ensure timely production of customers’ orders.
· work daily with logistics to ensure timely delivery of customers’ orders.
· work with purchasing to maintain or lower the cost structure for all items.
The regional sales manager will possess a high level of discretion and autonomy while serving the company’s best interestsReporting directly to the vice president of sales, your responsibilities will include the following:
· build and maintain a positive working relationship with all customers.
· build joint business plans with each retailer to drive cagr.
· be proactive in all category reviews, bids, and drive for performance in current customers.
· build in conjunction with the vp of sales a targeted gtm plan focused on driving acv in new customers.
· work with internal sales, scheduling & production, and logistics to ensure delivery of customers’ orders.
· review and ensure accounts receivable is current and work with regions on any discrepancy.
· forecast accuratelyHave a sound understanding of our as400 forecasting operating system.
· fluent in retail link – fact-based sellingWork with internal sales to build daily reports.
· bachelor’s degree required.
· 3+ years of regional sales management experience.
· highly self-motivated, analytical person that will use all skills necessary to maintain and build the selling / buying relationship within his territory.
· proficient in microsoft office, especially word, excel, and power point.
Three weeks of paid time off during your first year of employmentOur benefits begin the 1st day of the month following your employment start date and include medical, dental, and vision group health care coverage, life insurance, long- and short-term disability income continuation, paid vacation, and education reimbursement … along with a 100% match of your 401(k) deferrals … up to 10% of your earnings!
Our mission: “come grow with us”
Physically - to live
Socio-emotionally - to love mentally - to learn
Spiritually - to leave a legacy
Weaver popcorn manufacturing, inc(“weaver”) is an equal opportunity employerApplicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status, unless such status constitutes a bona fide occupational qualificationWeaver will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and for religious beliefs.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
Cell phone reimbursement
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Work from home
Monday to friday
Work location: remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role