Salary ₹35,000 - ₹50,000 a month job type full-time
Full job description
This position will serve as a resource in the areas of measurement and programmatic assessment and accreditation requirements and criteria for assessing student learning outcomes; on identifying assessment strategies and instruments appropriate for assessing program student learning outcomes; with the annual assessment process, including the utilizing of assessment results to improve academic programsThe assessment coordinator will support academic department in coordinating the collection, evaluation, and dissemination of all assessment of student learning outcomes and support the institutional effectiveness efforts at the institution.
Assists in implementing an assessment process for assessing student learning outcomes for degree programs, university learning goals, and general education; including mapping program learning outcomes to the curriculum, courses, and course assignments, monitoring annual assessment plans for each degree program to assess student learning outcomes, identifying assessment strategies and instruments appropriate for assessing program student learning outcomes.
Serves as a subject matter expert in current assessment practices and research findings about student learning in higher education.
Support academic departments in collect evidence of student learning, interprets assessment data, prepare annual assessment reports, and effectively utilize assessment results to improve academic programs.
Develops and document process and outcomes related to enhancing validity and reliability of assessment outcomes.
Supports the assessment instrument development process as needed, including development of tests, surveys, observation protocols, interview focus group questionnaires, and scoring rubrics; selection of research designs and interpretation of data; preparation of assessment and accreditation reports; and management of all phases of the test development process.
Develops training materials and online workshops for faculty to support the process and use of assessment tools.
Works collaboratively with the leadership of each department to design, implement and monitor annual assessment plans and reports for assessing student learning outcomes.
Other duties as assigned
· meticulous attention to detail
· strong organizational skills; a self-starter capable of working independently while
Also being a team player.
· strong written and oral communication abilities
· excellent computer and technology skills
· critical thinking
· curriculum development and educational measurement knowledge
· master’s degree with relevant course work in education, program evaluation, assessment, measurements, educational research, or a related field
· minimum of 2 years of experience in assessment practices and methods, relevant pedagogy, rubric design, statistical analysis, and measurements.
· excellent written and oral communication skills in academic and business english.
· superior analytical and organizational skills.
· attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Job type: full-time
Pay: ₹35,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Mysore, karnataka: reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Total work as assessment coordinator: 2 years (required)
Pedagogy and rubric design,: 2 years (required)
Speak with the employer
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 8 days ago