Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
We're at an exciting time in our company where we are growing rapidly and we are looking for team members excited to shape the future of The Email Marketers and grow with us.
Specifically, a rockstar Email Marketing Strategist.
Who are we? We're The Email Marketers - A 100% remote outsourced team of email marketers that helps e-commerce companies grow their revenue and build lasting customer relationships via email marketing.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset and that giving you time and flexibility allows you to produce your best work.
We have implemented an infinite remote work policy (yes, even pre-COVID), a 4-day work-week, 20 days PTO, flexible work hours, and invest in our team's growth both personally and professionally weekly.
The right person for this role is marketing savvy, good with technology, and has experience in and excitement for the email marketing world. But most importantly, cares deeply about the work they do for their clients, and is kind.
The Email Strategist role is not a walk in the park. This is a role for someone who is hungry, proactive, and wants to leave a positive impact for The Email Marketers as well as your clients.
This role is made for the Lebron James and Serena Williams of email marketing. We're not looking for GOOD, but for EXCEPTIONAL.
How you will contribute:
- Point of contact for key accounts: Foster client relationships. Ensure clients' needs are met, and their voices are heard
- Manage client's email marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Coordinate your team on deliverables and ensure that all are executed on time and in high quality
- Establish innovative email marketing strategies across the customer lifecycle for e-commerce brands and execute on them
- Continuously measure and optimize email performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Build high-converting, high-value email marketing funnels for automated flows
- Build 30/60/90 day content calendars with campaign ideas
- Write high-quality email copy and/or brief copywriters
- Briefing & guiding designer in creating email designs
- Coordinate the fulfillment of day-to-day contractual duties we've been hired to perform
- QA email campaigns and flows to ensure 100% error-free execution in copy, design, and implementation within the email service provider
- Segment audiences within the email service provider, likely Klaviyo, and create highly targeted campaigns for said segments
- Run A/B test for email subject lines, content, audiences, and campaigns
- Communicate campaign performance to clients and build a clear roadmap for the future
- Build high-quality client pop-ups, includes the creation of designs, if necessary, writing copy, and creating A/B tests
Who will be successful in this role?
- Stress-resilient, super organized, analytical mind with a creative mind
- Hungry, humble, and a kind human
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very rapidly changing environment with ambiguity; requires being flexible, innovative, and excel under pressure with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
- A self-starter who's not afraid to jump in and solve problems pro-actively
- High emotional intelligence and excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of the basics of all marketing channels (SEO, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Organic Social Media, PR)
- Experience in lifecycle email marketing and an understanding of email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of Klaviyo and/or other email marketing automation tools like Marketo, MailChimp, and Bronto
- Knowledge of best practices for creating optimized email templates (including responsive design), dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience in e-commerce and agencies preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a bonus but not necessary
- Someone who enjoys a cold beer during sunset with friends. This is entirely irrelevant to the job, but we feel it's just a big plus in life, and we'd love to hang out with you...
*What we offer: *
- Work where you want: Remote work policy according to ET / PT hours
- Work hard, play hard: 4-day work-week (Monday - Thursday)
- 20 Days PTO
- Flexible work times
- Competitive salary
- Learn with us: Company investment in employee growth, e.g., weekly lunch and learns
- Grow with us: Internal growth opportunities and the ability to shape a young company's trajectory and culture
The Email Marketers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.