Salary ₹35,000 - ₹50,000 a month job type full-time
Full job description
1) resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
2) increasing dealer and distributors network.
3) ensuring customer satisfaction and after sales service to maintain business repo.
4) frequent meetings with customers to help them overcome business hurdles and increase sales.
5) monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
6) determine price schedules and discount rates.
7) advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
8) listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
9) cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
10) responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
11) acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
12) liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
13) gaining a clear understanding of customers` businesses and requirements.
14) identifying market potential and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
15) responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
16) delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
17) meeting annual sales goals and targets.
18) maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
19) producing monthly sales reports.
20) providing feedback of potential customers and members to enhance product functioning and the service delivery.
21) ensuring effective internal communication within the sales, marketing team and customer support and across the company.
22) assisting to identify the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
23) motivating all sales staff to share relevant data about the market in facilitating the ease of retrieval, recording, and use of information.
24) monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats.
25) timely follow-up of payment.
1)minimum 3 year experience in product sales or relevant experience in pipe sales will be preferred.
2)should be able to speak kannada,english and hindi.
4)strong business development in b2b sales.
5)age limit: not more than 32 years
Job type: full-time
Salary: ₹35,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Do you have pvc pipe sales experience?
Product sales: 2 years (required)
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 2 days ago