Job Role: Sr. Recruiter /Leads/Account Managers
Job Location: Indore
Job Type: Work From Office
Equal Opportunity Provider: We welcome & encourage both Female & Male candidates to work with us.
Shift Timing: US Time Zone (Night Shift)
- For Male Candidate: Any time between 6:00 PM IST to 6:00 AM IST actual shift would be allotted as per the business requirement.
- For Female Candidates: 8:00 PM to 5:30 (Fixed Shift)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing the Requirements from the clients and generation of revenue as per expectations
- Mapping the client’s needs and getting the best out of available opportunities
- Balancing the workload as per the available resources and getting the job done
- Responsible for the productivity of the Team Members and their growth in the organization
- Co-ordination with other departments to complete the recruitment cycle
- Responsible for maintaining Individual and team data base.
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought-after candidates for client marketing
- Responsible for team’s success in delivering the pre-defined targets.
- Candidates willing to take challenging job only needs to apply.
- Should have 3+ yars of experience in end-to-end recruitment cycle for US Based clients with hands on experience of working in the MSP environment.
- Must have experience in handling a diverse team.
- Excellent understanding the client requirements and the ability to drive them through a complete recruitment cycle.
- Working closely with Sales / Account Manager to anticipate requirements & identify potential resource pool.
- Driving the teams to achieve their targets along with his/her own targets.
- Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines Demonstrates the ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks must be proactive & self-driven.
- Self-starter, motivated and detailed/results oriented
SGS Technical Services Pvt. Ltd. (known as SGS Consulting) is US Staffing firm headquartered in New Jersey since 1997, serving diverse Fortune 1000 clientele for their “Contingent Workforce” requirement. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and prides itself as an employee centric organization that considers an ensemble of all employee satisfaction elements crucial to organizational and employee growth. At SGS we combine technology with strategy and aim to deliver results today that endure tomorrow. For more insight, please visit our website www.sgsconsulting.com