SmartAsset is on a mission to help people get better Financial Advice. Our vision is to be the web’s go to resource for financial advice powering the largest marketplace connecting consumers with financial advisors and financial products.
We have raised $110 Million in Series D Funding, bringing our valuation to over $1 Billion to further fuel SmartAsset’s continued growth of its market defining SmartAdvisor platform. Today, SmartAsset reaches more than 100 million people each month through its personal finance content, custom tools and personalized calculators. SmartAsset was also named to Y Combinator's list of Top 100 Companies of all time and Forbes' list of America's Best Startup Employers in 2020.
SmartAsset has been featured in hundreds of publications, including the Wall Street Journal, CNN, TechCrunch, The New York Times, CNBC, FOX Business, The Washington Post, U.S. News World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek and Barron’s.About the Team:
The Sales Strategy and Operations team supports the overall health of the Sales organization by improving processes, identifying optimization opportunities, and managing those efforts. We deep dive into details of why and how to continually improve our customer-facing teams’ experience and support.About the Job:
We’re looking to add a Sr Sales Operations Analyst to our team to help us bring our sales operations to the next level by supporting our sales infrastructure and processes. You will be crucial to support the Sales organization, influence and elevate customer experience and drive high impact projects from start to finish. You are a strong critical thinker that challenges the status quo, have strong analytical ability but can incorporate qualitative feedback to power decisions, and have a high attention to detail with the ability to see how those details contribute to the bigger picture.Responsibilities:
- Support the sales organization to maintain key client relationships and drive growth
- Identify and track key KPIs to measure sales and service performance
- Be a thought & solutions leader by providing data-driven recommendations to increase sales employee effectiveness and happiness.
- Own quality of data input, continuous improvement in tracking, and training
- Play a key role in defining the Sales Strategy & Ops roadmap and executing cohesive end-to-end initiatives.
- Work with a wide array of cross functional partners such as product, marketing, compensation, finance, and sales leadership
- 5+ years of experience relevant to sales analytics and/or sales operations
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Proficient with data analysis, manipulation, visualization, and management
- A passion for solving complex business problems with insightful analysis and data storytelling.
- Organized and detail oriented: project management skills with a strong desire to document best practices and process improvements.
- Team player with strong communication and cross-functional collaboration abilities
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, high growth environment of a startup
- Enthusiastic about learning and sharing ideas and strategies that can help improve process and tools
- Experience working with Python, Tableau and Salesforce is a plus.
- All roles at SmartAsset are currently and will remain remote - flexibility to work from anywhere in the US.
- Medical, Dental, Vision - multiple packages available based on your individualized needs
- Life/AD&D Insurance - basic coverage at 100% company paid, additional supplemental available
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- FSA: Medical and Dependant Care
- 401K - 3% match with immediate vesting
- Equity packages for each role
- Time Off: PTO, 3 Month Paid Parental Leave, Secondary Caregiver Leave
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Resource Groups supporting our underrepresented communities
- Pet Insurance
- Home Office Stipend
- Health and Wellness Stipend
- Monthly Food Delivery Stipend
SmartAsset is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at Recruiting@smartasset.com.