Did you know that about 10% of all insurance payouts are flowing directly into the pockets of fraudsters? The future of insurance starts with Decisions Made Better.
Shift Technology harnesses the power of AI to enable the world’s leading insurance organizations to make better decisions. Our products automate and optimize decisions from underwriting to claims, resulting in increased operational efficiency, reduced costs, and superior customer experiences for millions of people around the globe.
Our culture is built on innovation, trust, and a drive to transform the insurance industry by imagining and innovating solutions that impact insurers and their customers - like you! We come from more than 40 different countries and cultures and together we are creating the future of insurance.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales EMEA South, you'll be part of a team that works daily to grow Shift’s solutions new business revenue to the most important Insurance carriers in Belgium.
This role will be critical in executing our field-facing activities with Insurance lines of business (Fraud, Underwriting, Claims, Subrogation etc.) as well as fostering internal collaboration across the organization with Pre-Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Partner and Delivery.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic software sales professional who embodies ownership, accountability and high emotional intelligence in their daily engagement.
- Develop & Implement strategic territory plan to ensure revenue objectives are exceeded
- Lead the sales process, from execution, through issues to forecasting excellence
- Deliver measurable results and outcomes with predictability and efficiency
- Collaborate with Cross functional teams to delight customers
- Execute Demand Generation Activities directly and with BizDev, Partner & Marketing teams
- Ensure Delivery and Value Realization for customers across their lifecycle
- Drive Stakeholder & C-Level Engagement across Shift & its customers.
- +5 years of experience in quota bearing Software sales roles
- Fluency in French, English and Flemish/Dutch
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry, ideally addressing lines of business
- Extensive background in negotiations and deal strategy
- High ability to read the room, anticipate contingencies and execute accordingly
- Strong Drive for Results with a high standard of quality
- A growth mindset and an inquisitive learner
- Highly adaptable, ability to work & collaborate in a fast-paced environment
To support our employees at every stage of their careers and lives, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Flexible remote and hybrid working options
- Competitive Salary and a variable component tied to personal and company performance
- Company equity
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Parental leave opportunities
- Retirement or pension plans
- Paid volunteer time - 16 hours annually
We offer many benefits in various countries - ask your recruiter for more information.
At Shift we strive to be a diverse and inclusive workforce. We hire and trust people without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national or ethnic origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other non-merit criteria.
Shift Technology is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our application and employment process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Shift Technology does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies in response to the Shift Technology Careers page or a Shift Technology social media post. Any unsolicited CVs, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Shift Technology.