Job type full-time
Full job description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and technology
The salesforce industries cloud team has immediate opportunities for an extremely talented software architect who wants their lines of code to have a significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company`s bottom line, and the industryYou will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt, and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
The architect helps to build the technological vision, drives technology strategy and influences business partners and technology leaders on strategic direction in generalHe/she works with engineering leaders and other software architects on the definition and delivery of highly scalable and secure saas solutionsThis position does not only require excellent technical skills, but outstanding analytical, leadership and influencing skills paired with great business insightIt is a cross-functional leadership role that requires alignment building and communication with all the engineering organization.
- is accountable for defining and driving software architecture and enterprise capabilities (scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.)
- designs complex software systems for high-end solutions independently
- determines overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- works in a consultative fashion with other organizations such as security and operations
- provide leadership to engineers, qe and product partners
- drives research, case studies, and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- oversees software architecture within the scope of assigned systems
- analyzes and provides feedback on product strategy
-works with other architects, principal architects, and ctos to shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization.
Drives long-term design strategies that span multiple complex projects, deliver technical reports and performance presentations to customers and at industry events
Actively communicates, inspires and motivates all levels of staff.
Provides (informal) coaching to team members to support their understanding of the architecture and aid in their technical development.
Skills and experience
- c#, java, j2ee, spring
- rdbms and nosql: sql server, oracle, mongo, cassandra
- aws or other public clouds
- containers (docker, kubernetes and/or similar)
- enterprise integration architecture and - patterns
- agile sdlc
- capacity planning
- ha/dr system strategies
- rest, microservices, orchestration
- direct experience with relevant technologies and concepts: micro services, distributed systems, saas at scale, private/public cloud, mda, eia, etc
- experience with high-volume saas applications that manage data and traffic at massive, “iot” scale
- experience with instrumentation tools like appdynamics, splunk, statsd & instrumental
- knowledge of big data technologies like elastic search, kafka, hbase, spark, etc
- experience with the salesforce crm application and platform
- experience with agile development methodology (e.g., scrum)
-open source contribution is a plus
- bs in a related field and at least 14+ years of experience in software product development
Salesforce.com and salesforce.org are equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employersQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability statusHeadhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/cvs through this web site or directly to managersSalesforce.com and salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumesSalesforce.com and salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with salesforce.com or salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the san francisco fair chance ordinance and the los angeles fair chance initiative for hiring, salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this accommodations request form .
At salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our worldEach of us has a responsibility to drive equality in our communities and workplacesWe are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and moreLearn more about equality at salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and salesforce.org are equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employersQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability statusSalesforce.com and salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumesSalesforce.com and salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with salesforce.com or salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Posted 20 days ago
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. Its one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments including marketing, sales, commerce, and service a single, shared view of every customer.