Salary $253,450 a year job type full-time
Full job description
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are seeking an industry-leading sales executive to lead slack’s retail, consumer goods & commerce (rcgc) sales organization for the united states, reporting directly to our head of strategic industries leaderOur mission is to make people’s working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive – and this leader is responsible for driving growth and evangelizing slack to new and existing rcgc customers in the us.
As our head of retail, consumer goods and commerce for the united states, you are a customer obsessed visionary able to win hearts and mindsYou thrive leading large organizations, building relationships, architecting growth, and weaving customer advocacy into the fabric of your team cultureYou are also a master storyteller with the analytical chops to anticipate, forecast, and report on growth.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive cultureWe look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single dayIn our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborativeIf this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing:
• the head of retail, consumer goods and commerce for the us will be responsible for setting and executing slack’s rcgc sales strategyThis executive will assume leadership of a growing sales organization of rcgc ae’s and first line managers.
• set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy
• maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
• provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
• manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
• plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
• strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing sales organization
• consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
• 10+ years in software and/or applications sales (ideally in a crm, erp and/or b2b sw company), selling primarily to the cxo level
• ideal candidate has 2nd line leadership experience leading teams in strategic sales in the retail, consumer goods and commerce segment
• proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
• c-suite level resources, aligned with regional vice presidents, account executives and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
• proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
• strong operational and analytical abilities
• strategic enterprise sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise software offerings
• experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
• bachelor degree preferred
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to slack’s valuesWe welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectivesWe are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at slack.
For colorado-based roles: minimum annual salary of $253,450You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefitsMore details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this accommodations request form .
At salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our worldEach of us has a responsibility to drive equality in our communities and workplacesWe are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and moreLearn more about equality at salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and salesforce.org are equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employersQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability statusSalesforce.com and salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumesSalesforce.com and salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with salesforce.com or salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the san francisco fair chance ordinance and the los angeles fair chance initiative for hiring, salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Posted 8 days ago
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. Its one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments including marketing, sales, commerce, and service a single, shared view of every customer.