Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of over 30 companies to-date including Lively, Ever/Body, Calibrate, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, Intrinsic, UpLift, Kins, Keen, Overalls, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
As the Data Operations Senior Analyst, on the Redesign Health Enterprise Growth team you'll be integral in helping our ever-expanding portfolio of 30+ companies grow and scale. Working with Redesign Health’s venture chairs, operating company leadership teams, and the rest of the New Business Development team, you will identify and execute on targeted business development opportunities with enterprise partners. This is an incredible opportunity to be at the forefront of discussions that will change healthcare, working across the industry in partnership with stakeholders and the most innovative players in the space.About The Job:
In this role, you will take the lead on understanding the enterprise partnership needs of Redesign Health's growing portfolio and researching key segments of health plans and health systems to make targeted connections between companies and the healthcare ecosystem. You will also be responsible for managing and deepening these key strategic relationships with partners.
This role will report to the VP Portfolio Growth and has flexibility to be remote or to work from our NYC office, in accordance with Redesign Health’s open work and travel policies.What you’ll do:
Lead Generation Support
- Complete and maintain up-to-date records of Partnerships needs across Operating Companies and New Companies
- Manage database of portfolio needs to inform prioritization, market mapping, and targeted outreach
- Support in tracking and facilitating partnership life cycle by assisting with meeting scheduling, note taking, Salesforce logging, tracking follow-ups
- Manage pipeline reporting and tracking of KPIs and team metrics such as introductions made per company, time to introduction, contract and revenue, won vs lost status
Account Targeting & Research
- Support portfolio growth team in using various data sources such as, Mark Farrah, Definitive Healthcare, ZoomInfo, and more to identify ideal target partners for Redesign’s portfolio companies
- Build and maintain deep understanding of Redesign Health’s portfolio of operating companies and take a data driven approach in identifying partner pipeline opportunities
- Stay up to date on news of major target partners to proactively identify opportunities for outreach
- Work with Communications Associate to design email marketing campaigns to partners that highlight relevant portfolio companies
Data Stewardship & Governance
- Use datasets to find clever concise solutions to present opportunities for advancing partnerships across the broader challenging healthcare ecosystem
- Develop detailed, highly differentiated, and valuable knowledge about the U.S. healthcare delivery systems
- Design improvements to our tools and processes to enable optimal and efficient workflow, take responsibility for increasingly large components of our data collection and reporting process
- 1-2+ years experience working with large datasets that involve health plans or health systems
- Work experience utilizing quantitative technology skills including SQL, python, or similar
- Experience creating custom datasets from managed healthcare databases such as, HDMS, Mark Farrah, Definitive Healthcare, Change Healthcare, and ZoomInf
Action Oriented: You readily take action on challenges, without unnecessary planning. You identify and seize new opportunities. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You step up to handle tough issues. You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Communicates Effectively: You are effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You attentively listen to others. You adjust to fit the audience and the message. You provide timely and helpful information to others across the organization. You encourage the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions. You develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Situational Adaptability: You pick up on situational cues and adjust in the moment. You readily adapt personal, interpersonal, and leadership behavior. You understand that different situations may call for different approaches. You can act differently depending on the circumstances. You adapt your approach and demeanor in real-time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
In-office: New York, NY
Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program