We are keen to work with professionals with the desire to affect change and deliver quality services to our patrons.
Rahi care is an organization committed to delivering quality renal care in indiaCurrently we have operational centers at mandi-2, solan (hp)-1, chandigarh & haldwani (uttarakhand)We are in the process of opening additional hospitals in northern indiaWe are keen to work with professionals with the desire to affect change and deliver quality services to our patrons.
A) qualification: diploma in dialysis technology
B) registered with paramedical council.(prefer)
· perform dialysis as per protocol.
· care of vascular access and other open wounds.
· well versed with dialysis related emergencies & management.
· reprocesses dialyser with all precautions (as per protocol).
· cleans and disinfects dialysis machines and equipment according to unit protocol.
· reports inventories and supply shortage to department in charge
· report any malfunction of the equipment.
· rOPlant working & maintenance.
· hard working and team worker.
· good communication skills , interpersonal skills, soft spoken
· also well versed with hindi language.
· willing to relocate.
Job type: full-time
Salary: ₹14,000.00 - ₹16,000.00 per month
Total work: 4 years (preferred)
Speak with the employer