Job type full-time number of hires for this role 1
Full job description
The technical publications quality assurance specialist works with the qa team and other staff to ensure procedures and delivered products adhere to quality standards.
· reviews deliverables to ensure requirements are satisfied.
· creates and/or maintains tailored qa checklists to ensure consistent output and review of deliverables.
· creates and/or maintains project-specific iso/iec 19757-3:2016-compliant (schematron) schemas.
· experience with military technical publications.
· experience as a technical writer/editor.
· familiarity with international and military technical data standards and related handbooks (s1000d, iso/iec 19757-3:2016, mil-std-3001, mil-std-3031, mil-std-40051/mil-std-2361, mil-std-38784, mil-dtl-24784, etc.).
· excellent grammar and written communication skills.
· strong knowledge of extensible markup language (xml) technologies (including, but not limited to: xml, xml schema, xml path language (xpath), and xml query (xquery)).
· must be detail-oriented (i.e., thorough, accurate, organized, and productive).
Desired skills and experience: ·
·highly proficient in office 365.
·experience with iso 9001:2015 is preferred.
· bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree with experience (preferred)
Special requirements: (certifications, special training, license, etc.)
· certification of quality control is a strong advantage (iso 9000, etc.).
· no security clearance is needed or required.
· must be a us citizen
Pentecom llc provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job type: full-time
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Are you willing to undergo a comprehensive background screen, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Do you have experience with us military standards, related to technical publications?
Are you familiar with xml technologies?
Are you a us citizen?
Work location: remote