- The PHP Developer assists the development team in maintaining and supporting production applications using a wide variety of technologies.
- We are looking for someone who has good communication and analytical skills and can really thrive in a team setting.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the full LAMP stack as well as MYSQL.
- Additional responsibilities include creating documentation, communicating with development team members, and following up with clients.
- Experience with PHP, Core PHP, Laravel or CodeIgniter or CakePHP
- MySQL and LAMP experience are must haves
- MVC experience (Like Laravel and CodeIgniter) is a plus
- JS Framework like Angular, JSON, NODEJS is plus.
- WordPress, Magento and E-commerce are nice to have