Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with oracle methodologies and practicesPerforms standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical rolesUndergraduate degree or equivalent experienceProduct or technical expertise relevant to practice focusAbility to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clientsAbility to travel as needed.
For more than three decades, oracle has been the center of innovation for business software—birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, oracle fusion.
Today, with more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the fortune 100 —and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systemsOracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in the data center—from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.
Our more than 120,000 global employees are critical to that success – read on and find out how you can be part of this success.
More than 65,000 customers worldwide rely on oracle`s complete portfolio of enterprise and industry applications to achieve superior resultsThese enterprise applications include oracle e-business suite; oracle fusion applications; and peoplesoft, jd edwards enterpriseone, jd edwards world, siebel crm solutionsOracle applications provide a complete choice of on-premises, public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid deployments, as well as a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances to extend business capabilities.
Additionally, oracle provides best-in-class solutions to address the unique problems faced by specific industries, including aerospace & defense, automotive, financial services, healthcare, public sector, retail, and many others.
We are looking to hire,
The senior consultant for financial planning will be responsible for working on customer projects, to understand and validate customer business requirements in budgeting, forecasting and reporting, and to map the requirements to oracle planning and budgeting cloud service (pbcs) functionalitiesThey will work with the customer and netsuite project team to configure and customize oracle pbcs to meet customer business requirementsThe senior consultant will be required to conduct sessions with the customer and netsuite project team over the phone, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverablesThey will provide customers and fellow consultants with as needed general and technical assistance and be a `go-to` resource for specific functional areas of pbcsThe senior consultant will be expected to contribute to the solutions repository, best practices and knowledge share activities at netsuite
· consults on oracle pbcs projects, conducting working sessions and performing offline project tasks for customers that include requirement analysis, solution design, system configuration, system and user-acceptance testing, administrator and key user training, deployment and post go-live support.
· demonstrates experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
· demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
· works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of financial and transaction data requires evaluation of numerous factors
· documents, troubleshoots and escalates support issues outside defined parameters
· assists project managers with managing project scope and setting expectations with the customers
· contributes to internal customer success initiatives in solution, methodology, business process, service offering development
· documents best and leading practices and common solutions to share with customer success practice
- shift range between 2 pm and 6 am
Preferred qualifications/skills include:
· bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or business administration.
· at least 4 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis and/or enterprise software consulting and implementation.
· experience with corporate budgeting and financial planning tools such as oracle pbcs, hyperion and cognos .
· experience with smartview, web forms, fr reports and data management (fdmee) modules of pbcs, as well as development of business rules.
· strong understanding of pbcs solution design using aso and bso cubes.
· able to work independently with customers and drive project tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
Posted 1 day ago