What you get to do:
- Identify opportunities to apply quantitative analysis and automation solutions to improve operations team performance
- Lead and Support standardization of metrics across operations to drive decision making and enable operations leaders and teams
- Design and monitor tests to support an aggressive learning and optimization agenda across active customer treatments, pre-delinquency, collections, and recoveries initiatives
- Coordinate customer segmentation & treatments across teams and initiatives
- Assess new initiative performance and recommend courses of action
- Manage data across multiple vendors and platforms
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field, especially mathematics, statistics, operations research, economics, or similar
- Intermediate to advanced experience in SQL
- Experience Interpreting analysis, test, and model results, and make informed recommendations across all levels of the business
- Experience with Python, R, or other statistical tools (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in financial service analytics (preferred)
- Experience using BI Tools e.g. Tableau (preferred)
Reports to: Vice President, Strategy & Operations
Job Level: Senior Associate
The minimum salary for this role is $85,000. The total compensation package includes eligibility for performance-based bonuses as well as a 1-time equity grant based on level.
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by a myriad of factors including, but not limited to, years of experience, depth of experience, and other relevant business considerations.
Total Rewards and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash, and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
OppFi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any actual or perceived legally recognized protected bases under local, state, or federal law or regulations. Our goal as a company is to build an equitable workplace that actively works to dismantle systems of oppression in our processes, procedures, and interactions. We aim to help our employees thrive where they work and beyond. Check out our Culture page here.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFi will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at firstname.lastname@example.org.