Mistral offers rf design services for aerospace and defense applicationsOur engineering team adopts a highly-disciplined development approach starting with a comprehensive requirement document followed by a feasibility study to reduce identified risksThis leads to circuit design, simulation, modeling, and prototypingA comprehensive test plan for rf design is developed and used to ensure that the resulting design meets the requirement specification.
Key skills: -
1) solid understanding of and experience in rf hardware and system design
2) experience and understanding in rf component characteristics and behavior: pll,dds,lna,mixer,pa , filter, coupler, switch etc.
3) experience and understanding in power management components : ldo, switching regulator etc.
4) schematic creation in orcad capture
5) rf pcb layout and routing
6) good knowledge of rf measurement techniques such as harmonics,ip3, noise figure, jitter, phase noise and lock time.
7) able to work hands on with lab equipment like oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, vector network analyser and signal generator
8) knowledge of communication protocols like rs422, rs232, rs485, ethernet, spi, i2c etc.
9) experience on rf tools : ads, hfss etc.
10) work on high speed adc and dac
11) experience in radar subsystem design
1) knowledge of mixed signal design
2) work on high speed adc and dac experience in emi/emc and environmental testing
Posted 30+ days ago