Job type full-time
Benefits pulled from the full job description
Cell phone reimbursement health insurance leave encashment life insurance provident fund
Full job description
Roles and responsibilities:
- prepare a plan in coordination with state / district mis officers and the programme team to report regularly on existing projects
- regular monitoring of data received from the field and provide feedback to the respective teams as well as the impact team
- compilation of monthly outreach report for the state and work in tandem with the ho team in compiling the final report.
- first level of review for reports received from the external agency evaluation reports
- maintain databases of regional data and update them to maintain it as a data bank.
- collect, compile and manage data related to session delivery, session attendance, number of sessions etc.
- to coordinate with all location managers to get the data on weekly, monthly and regular basis for all the projectAlso, analyze the data and present in meetings.
- submit reports and participate in district/state level reviews periodically as per project requirements.
- conceptualize and build operational and program dashboards for monitoring and tracking through key indicators.
- undertake periodic training of project staff on the mis system and m&e processes.
- support program managers and impact manager in conducting project reviews.
- undertake field visits to ensure compliance to data reporting processes and ensure quality.
- maintain project data confidentiality.
- to perform regular data quality checks to ensure all reported information is accurate and relevant along with the entriesTo provide robust data usage and analytics reports to management.
- any other task assigned from time to time.
- strong knowledge of ms office – excel, powerpoint and word.
- proficiency with advanced excel, vba macros (google script), data manipulation languages such as sql, stata is desirable.
- data entry and project management skills.
- eye for detail and validation
- ability to understand complex data and analyse data.
- good analytical skills of datasets involving multiple variables.
- make use of data to track project health in regular intervals.
- work with the central and regional teams to provide feedback to different verticals on the health of the data.
- ability to clean data and store it online in cloud.
- work with regional teams to maintain different databases.
- to maintain data bank for ready reference of other verticals.
- can-do attitude and willingness to use own initiative to solve ground level problems
- bachelor’s degree or masters with at least 3-4 years of experience in data management, mis and documentation in education programs.
- experience in ngo or education sector will be an added advantage.
Job type: full-time
Cell phone reimbursement
Mis: 2 years (preferred)
Application response rate: 68%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Employer reviewed job 1 day ago
Posted 30+ days ago
Magic Bus works with children and young people taking them on a journey from Childhood to Livelihood and out of poverty