At Level, we believe using your benefits should be as easy as buying a cup of coffee. We’re unlocking the full value of compensation by rebuilding benefits as a simple payments experience — fast, flexible, and transparent. Our mission is to empower people to build better financial futures, and we’re accomplishing that by transforming the status quo of benefits.
Level is a B2B2C fintech company comprised of a diverse team from industry-leading companies like Square, Oscar, Google, Uber, and Airbnb. Together, we’re creating a new payments tech stack to help employers offer more accessible and personalized benefits for their teams — and this is just the beginning.
At Level, collaboration is our superpower. By leveraging each other’s strengths and curiosity, we’ve been able to build a best-in-class product, culture, and business. Plus, our employee benefits are so awesome that we let our customers buy them too.
About Level Recruiting
Reporting in the Head of Talent, this role will be the latest addition on our Recruiting Team. Our team make-up consists of Technical Recruiters, Business Recruiters, and Recruiting Operations as an additional arm to support recruiting initiatives, processes, and systems. Level's Recruiting Team has a robust hiring plan for the rest of this year and next, and as we're building our rockstar team, we're also keen on having fun while meeting our goals.What You'll Do:
- Research candidates in market and develop creative strategies to engage with engineering candidates that would create robust candidate pipelines
- Conduct sourcing screens for candidates on technical teams
- Ensure Level meets its ambitious hiring goals for 2022 through a robust pipeline of passive and active candidates for critical ongoing roles
- Provide a best-in-class experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through
- Identify and implement creative recruiting and sourcing strategies that will allow Level to differentiate itself to all candidates
- Partner with People Operations, Recruiters, and Recruiting Operations to create an efficient and effective recruiting process
- Partner with Engineering and Business leaders to ensure process and systems run constructively and functionally
- Contribute to projects and programs like onboarding, shadow program, interview training program, etc.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in research based sourcing roles
- Proven ability to grow tech teams by setting up sourcing strategies and robust candidate pipelines.
- Able to be efficient and effective in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and capable of juggling multiple things at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with highly sensitive information
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working with a remote recruiting organization
- Experience with high-volume sourcing
- Understanding of the benefits space
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first, with an office in NYC as an option to come in
- 100% paid medical for you and 80% for your dependents, 100% covered dental and vision through Level for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off: take the time you need when you need it! Plus, get up to 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- Fully paid parental leave: up to 14 weeks for primary and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers
- Food, wellness, and office funds via our own Level product
- Quarterly company sponsored events
- Internal learning and development programs
- Have the chance to work at a leading innovator and trailblazer in the world of benefits and payment
Level is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
E-Verify Program Participant: Level participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. based applicants and employees only). Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program: