LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR). This candidate will prospect and qualify potential customers for LeafLink’s Sales Team, as well as build trust and rapport that results in qualified leads. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers and LeafLink and will be responsible for generating and qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining new business opportunities, and can rapidly qualify, convert, and assign those opportunities.What You’ll Be Doing
- Qualify, nurture and convert inbound leads to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) through collaboration with sales and marketing leaders
- Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities for Sales Executives
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant discovery questions
- 0-2 years professional experience, internship experience included
- Prior experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS & the cannabis industry
- Knack for building relationships with potential customers, understanding their environment, and introducing new concepts to solve their problems
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency
- Ability to represent LeafLink and our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Flexible PTO - you’re going to be working hard so enjoy time off with no cap!
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
- 5 Days of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) - giving back is important to us and we want our employees to prioritize cultivating a better community
- WFH stipend - we’ve always been remote first
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through our Flexible Spending Account
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.