Salary $45,000 - $65,000 a year job type full-time
Full job description
At leading retirement solutions (lrs) our mission is to empower all businesses with the economic independence required to help their employees save for a secure retirementIf this aligns with your values, and you possess the skill set to thrive in a fast paced and often changing work environment, we would love for you to join our organization of experts!
We recommend and implement 401(k)s, 403(b)s, defined benefit plans, sep & simple iras, robs, esops, church plans, and even retirement plans for cannabis companiesThrough our open architecture recordkeeping services, we provide investment advisors, managers, plan sponsors and participants access to traditional and non- traditional investments.
The business development team consists of team members responsible for promoting the business and mission of the companyTeam members serve as the face of the company, coordinating and producing all materials representing the businessTeam members reach out to prospects, customers, investors and/or the community, while creating an overarching image that represents your company in a positive lightThe sales team members build relationships with our customersTeam members work together to identify a customer’s unique needs and make sure those needs are met.
This a remote position, with occasional travel.
· own the day-to-day management of strategic business development activities to identify and nurture new business opportunities
· drive the company’s business development strategy, including making recommendations to the leadership team.
· identify, evaluate and execute strategies to create revenue generating opportunities by interacting with new and existing clients, new and existing recordkeeping partners, advisors, cpas, as well as plan sponsors and partners
· identify, evaluate, and execute potential opportunities with partners and new vendors
· execute on new business concepts and other growth initiatives.
· recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales
· grow and maintain a pipeline of prospective partners through outbound sales efforts
· build strategic relationships with prospective and existing financial partners
· engage in deal structuring, negotiation, and execution of agreements, including standard vendor relationships and strategic partnerships.
· forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team
· present new products and services to improve and expand existing relationships
· collaborate with the marketing team to conduct market research and analyze the company’s current products for maximum profitability.
· develop and maintain client and partner relationships – be first point of contact for potential clients and partners seeking information about the services & solutions we offer
· collaborate with the marketing team on new and existing marketing and sales initiatives
· coordinate with sales team to develop robust proposals
· make and give presentations to prospective clients to support sales team & programs
· provide team training for new and existing business development opportunities and initiatives
· prepare weekly sales metrics, quarterly sales reports and projected annual revenue, report these figures to management group.
· partner with the management team to create and implement a strategy for accelerated growth to meet 3 year business plan targets
Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (b2b) sales
Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
Proficiency with microsoft office
Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills - ability to think and communicate creatively and thoughtfully
Strong organizational skills, including strong time management skills and attention to detail.
Strong email and phone communication skills, with an emphasis in effective client communication
Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence
· demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals
5+ years of relevant experience, (business development and relationship management) particularly in the financial services industry
Prior experience with business-to-business sales
Project management experience
Demonstrated leadership skills
We offer benefits
Medical benefits including medical, dental, vision and accident after 60 days of employmentPaid time off (pto) and paid holiday’s after 90 days of employmentA company sponsored 401(k) plan + company matching contributions, performance bonuses, financial support for ongoing education and credentialing and a great, casual working environmentWe are a growing company providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part of our company`s success.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to friday
Work location: remote
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 1 day ago