As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader in the hottest global industry. This role is fully remote. As a senior member of the growth team, you’ll be responsible for optimizing critical aspects of the company’s global web presence and will play a significant role expanding Kraken’s business, while working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry.
As the owner of Kraken’s global web performance, you will manage a team of growth marketers across app store optimization (ASO), conversion rate optimization (CRO), experimentation and localization. You will own the performance of Kraken.com
globally, including our portfolio of websites acquired via M&A. We’re looking for someone who can come in and make a 10X improvement on the web - you’ve been there and done it at a top-tier brand.
You will own the web roadmap, the process, the team and most importantly - the results. You will be working with engineers, product managers, analysts, data science, designers, copywriters, leadership, and executives. We are building a web team of highly motivated self-starters who possess sound business acumen, make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision and plans to others. You will be leading this team and there is significant opportunity to grow the team under you.
The perfect candidate will drive change in several key areas:
Web User Acquisition
You will own the global web roadmap, and will enable the user acquisition team to drive 10x results on the web. You will deliver amazing web products that help us acquire new customers on the web at scale. The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience working on websites with >1 million pages.
You will partner closely with User Onboarding team to ensure a smooth new user experience.
Web User Experience
You’ll own the end-to-end web user experience from first visit, to new user. You will own the vision, strategy and execution of web experimentation and personalization, resulting in world-class web user experiences that maximize performance and turn our new users into brand advocates.
You will partner with key business stakeholders across several verticals to level up our web experience and help web users experience the “aha” moment in our products as fast and efficiently as possible. You and your team will build back-end systems and processes, vendor integrations that enable highly customized, personalized web experiences across the globe.
International Expansion & Localization
You’ll help us build, improve and expand our international web presence. In partnership with the Web Product Manager and engineering, you’ll help build internal tools and processes to help the Localization and International growth teams win in existing and new international markets.
You will ensure our web presence is optimized for international technical requirements that help us grow faster, and deliver an amazing experience across many countries and languages.
Web Operations & Analytics
You’ll build a streamlined web operations engine. In partnership with the Web PM and Web Ops team, you will deliver the tooling, processes, reporting and analytics capabilities the growth team needs to win on the web.
You’ll work closely with partners in analytics, data science and product to ensure the growth team has the right data needed to win in the ultra-competitive crypto industry. You’ll drive change to ensure our web presence is compliant, up to date, and highly performant.
Web Tooling & Enablement
You’ll collaborate with internal teams to understand their goals, and build web tooling and systems to help them win. You and your team will build data pipelines and products that drive new user growth, and allow us to deliver highly customized and impressive web experiences.
We’re looking for someone who understands how to build a web growth engine - from strategy, to execution.
- Own Kraken’s web growth strategy, roadmap, and performance
- Manage a team of web growth marketers consisting of CRO, ASO, experimentation, personalization and localization
- Leverage and build relationships with key web stakeholders consisting of SEO and paid acquisition, product managers, engineers, designers, analysts and dats scientists to drive 10X web growth
- Define and develop web requirements and improve internal processes
- Drive group alignment around web products, features and prioritization
- Articulate metrics, requirements, goals, and features to all relevant stakeholders
- Stay on top of regulatory developments, industry trends and internal initiatives
- Develop web documentation including specification, wireframes and process flows
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience owning web performance, and running a team at a top-tier consumer tech company
- You utilize data (both quantitative and qualitative) to understand patterns, identify opportunities, and make decisions
- Understanding of growth product management principles and best practices
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency highly preferred, but not required
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Exceptional communication, presentation and narrative comprehension skills
- You are technically savvy, and know how to get things done in a fast-paced environment