· acquisition of new client (ntb) through external individual efforts for current account, savings account products of the bankCustomers to be sourced from individuals, small businesses, trusts, associations, societies, corporates.
· revenue generation, customer acquisition, customer retention, cost efficiency through adherence to products, processes and regulatory requirements
· handhold acquired customers for the initial 3 month period to deepen relationship values before passing it to the branch banking team
· maintaining avg quarterly balance
· conducts regular promotional and customer events to generate leads
· cross selling of mf, gold, insurance and asset products.
· fresher or graduate with appropriate experience (at least 1 year experience in liabilities sales preferred)
· hard core sales mentalityPrimary motivation from achievement of targetsA hunter by orientation.
· should be well groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities.