Salary from $20 an hour job type part-time contract number of hires for this role 1
Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Full job description
Company: keexs global corpWww.keexs.com
Location: must be based in atlanta
Job type: part-time (contract), may upgrade to full-time in future.
Pay: $20 per hour, minimum 3hrs a week.
Required application materials: cover letter, resume and portfolio
Who we are:
Keexs is the first innovative and social footwear brand out of africaWe are focused on the design, manufacturing and distribution of sneakers and athlesiure inspired productsOur social mission is to create 1,000 jobs in africa within 5-10 years, and we also currently support education of underprivileged kids.
Following our recent global growth aspirations, we have decided to set up our distribution and retail hq operations in the united statesOur company is offering an exciting opportunity to exceptional talent with a positive mindset and `can-do` attitude to join our us team.
· bachelor`s degree in marketing (preferred)
· marketing experience: 3 years (preferred)
Marketing manager, us and international markets:
As the marketing manager you will be responsible for driving the organic growth tactics for our us business primarily and minor interests in other international marketsThe role will be critical in both crafting and executing our expansion plans for the us across key focus citiesThis is a cross-functional role that will require collaboration with many different teams across multiple geographiesThis individual will also be responsible for providing on the ground support and direction to our external partners and internal team, effectively communicating the keexs brand vision and bridging communication with the keexs tribe.
What you’ll do:
· develop, elevate and drive brand strategy and 360-degree execution while keeping keexs voice & mission at the heart of all marketing strategies
· manage external partners and internal resources to develop integrated campaigns that effectively leverage content & marketing activities
· analyse consumer and audience insights to translate them into marketing personas and strategies / activations
· develop an expansion plan for key cities with growth potential inside the united states.
· work collaboratively with creative, brand marketing, pr, growth teams to drive progress against key business metrics in market
· identify and secure strategic partnerships that align with keexs brand values and assist with driving brand awareness and new customer acquisition
· utilize data & analytics in all decision making and monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on brand awareness and customer acquisition
· leverage out-of-market learnings and adapt to market strategy; develop and share in-market learnings based on key successes and failures
· manage and track marketing budgets, ensuring that the overall budget is distributed strategically to ensure goals are met
· set strategic priorities & quarterly objectives / goals for team members and partners and problem solve and strategize to deliver against kpis
What you’ll need
· extensive experience in marketing, public relations / communications or related fields with deep expertise and understanding of the us markets
· creative problem-solving skills and a solutions-focused mindset
· excellent understanding of the media landscape
· ability to collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies
· experience using data and metrics to measure impact and pivot accordingly
· strong communicator and relationship builder
· strong attention to detail and organizational skills with excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
Who you are:
· you are proactive in your approach and take initiative, leveraging and learning from successes and challenges of other emerging markets
· you are positive and committed with a `can-do` attitude and a flexible approach
· you are a problem solver and a forward thinker
· you are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
· you have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking projects into manageable pieces
· you have great communication skills, both verbal and written
Job types: part-time, contract
Pay: from $20.00 per hour
Monday to friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Atlanta, ga: reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work location: multiple locations