Salary: $15k - $18k USD + Equity
We're building software to help public servants in county governments save time and money by using AI to streamline processing of real estate sales. This matters because property taxes drive local government revenues and support the services that power society.
We are actively looking for a teammate who is excited to become a technical expert in our product and provide empathetic and effective support to users of our product. The teammate who takes this role will take ownership of providing technical support to our team and customers.
This is a fantastic formative opportunity, working full-time on a fully remote team at a YC-backed startup founded by Stanford graduates. You will provide ongoing customer training and support through phone, email, Freshdesk and Freshchat. This work has an extremely high impact; your work with customers will drive their success.
Please Note: This position requires overlap with our US team. You must be available to work 8am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Triage inbound support tickets and chats effectively by following an appropriate escalation process and adhering to a SLA
- Learn the product suite and help contribute to our external and internal knowledge bases
- Leverage internal tools to implement automation and self-serve support
- Provide amazing customer training and support through FreshDesk and FreshChat by:
- Understanding the appraisal space and our customers’ goals
- Building great relationships with customers
- Investigating complex customer questions and issues
- Communicating updates to customers in a timely manner
- Tracing data flows between systems
- Reporting bugs to the engineering team
- Proposing creative solutions to customer issues by leveraging deep technical knowledge
- Assisting with solution implementation for known technical issues
What We Value
- Very strong English communication skills (written, oral)
- Attention to detail
- Interest in technology
- A self-starter who continuously looks for ways to improve the customer experience and executes on them
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Patience and empathy for non-technical customers
- Experience working with support tools like FreshDesk, FreshChat, Jira
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as Computer Science, Economics, Biology, Statistics, Psychology, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
- Beginner experience with JSON, Python, & version control tools like Git
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive environment. We are looking for teammates who care about encouraging different points of view, engaging in healthy debate, and want to work on the hard skills of practicing inclusion on a daily basis.