InterSystems UK is hiring an energetic, hunter Sales Manager with strong healthcare solutions sales experience. Responsible for selling InterSystems healthcare products to new and existing UK healthcare customers, both Private and NHS. We are looking for a highly credible Sales Executive to secure new business and to build mutually rewarding long term relationships with our customers across England.
The Sales Manager will be tasked with managing and developing relationships with new and existing end user customers to uncover potential opportunities for our products to solve our customers problems. You will have a demonstrable track record of successfully articulating and subsequently selling solutions to 'C' Level. This role requires the flexibility for regular national travel.
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities for solutions sales in the UK healthcare market
- Motivate internal and external staff/resources to focus on desired business outcomes
- Work with the UK Bid team to provide timely proposals to customers
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues
- Develop effective prospecting strategies to target new customers to identify need and areas where our solutions can provide value
- Leverage existing customers and use reference sites to support the campaign to bring in new name business
- Maintain awareness of industry sector and technological advances
- Partnering with InterSystems internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for current and prospective customers.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills
- 7+ years demonstrable track record of software solutions sales to the UK National Health Service. Proven ability to engage at C level with a demonstrable track record of Sales success Ability to develop and leverage existing relationships with NHS trusts, ICSs, CCGs, CSUs with both clinical and technical stakeholders.
- Ideally, experience of selling clinical and administrative application software to healthcare end users.
- A strong team player, working with sales, clinical, and technical co-workers to put-together solutions that meet the customer need.
- Proven ability to present effectively at board level.
- A genuine interest and technical curiosity for software in the healthcare sector (ours and others).
- Degree qualified or equivalent
As an equal opportunities employer, InterSystems does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join our organisation.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.