· maintaining and administrating computer networks and related computing environment including system software, application software, hardware and configuration.
· dealing and handling, various system and server related issues physically and remotely.
· performing ticket based operations for our international clients.
· providing the assistance over remote as a technical expert to international clients.
· working as a kaseya expert and provide solution to any issue occurred while maintaining the server and workstations through kaseya.
· communicating with the client and providing them the required information as a technical expert.
· dealing with the issues related to the microsoft applications, computer applications and other system software’s and providing the fix.
· performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
· protecting data, software and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
· troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and other network and system problems.
· replacing faulty network hardware component when required.
· maintain configuring and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
· monitoring the network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
· conferring network users about solving existing system problems.
· operating the master consoles to monitor the performance of network and computer systems.
· coordinating computer network access and use.
· designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware and operating system software
· training or certification in ccna, ccnp or mcsa (any one) mandatory.
· aware of ticketing system and understanding sla based ticket resolutions.
· knowledge of connectwise and autotask is preffered
Job types: full-time, internship, fresher
Salary: from ₹12,000.00 per month
Wear your mask
Total work: 1 year (preferred)