Our Client, A Luxury Department Store is seeking a Director of Digital Analytics and Strategy join their team fully remote!
In partnership with our data analytics team, this role oversee the meaningful application of data to define business opportunities, identify competitive weaknesses, and inform optimizations to the media and creative product.
- Translate data into clear, compelling, and actionable insights by leveraging advanced analytics tactics conducted by central resources
- Collaborate with marketing partners and strategy teams to understand business and marketing objectives and develop analytics approaches to meet those objectives
- Centralize data from multiple sources into cohesive analyses with clear narratives that tie insights to creative and media strategy
- Partner with media and creative teams to uncover potential drivers in the data and inform the analysis and optimization recommendations
- Present, with the support of the functional specialists, the results of analyses and research projects in a clear and insightful narrative, digestible by a lay person
- Lead understanding of consumer and marketplace behaviors, particularly those that most impact business and marketing goals
- Lead the creation of various reporting products, including a comprehensive monthly, cross-discipline marketing snapshot
- Evaluate data and research/analytics vendors
- Develop and maintain a learning library for always-on access to test results and key learnings across the business
- 10+ years of experience in marketing science, intelligence or effectiveness roles
- 5+ years of experience in leading and growing a team
- Appreciation of the strategic objectives of the NMG organization; ability to synthesize and apply them to a rapidly evolving Marketing strategy.
- Proven ability to leverage data and deliver actionable insights, guide strategic decisions and directly drive business result.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free and share them with us or anyone else you choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early.