1) preparation of financial pack for each month end reporting.
2) while preparing the financial pack, analyze the business rational of number reported by respective teams and month on month variance analysisIn case of differences, connect with the respective team to understand the rational of differences or variance.
3) should have good stakeholder management skills and will need to work closely across all the vertical of accounting, tax, consultant, tech etc.
4) close operational / month-end activities and ensure correct financial reporting.
5) ensure all processes are operating efficiently and effectivelyLead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
6) understand the best practices of industry and set up benchmark for quality.
7) ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
8) manage internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with sox requirements for assigned activities.
9) actively participate in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
10) ability to analyze complex datasets and provide business inputs to management.
11) coordinate with secretarial team for filling of annual returns.
12) educational qualification: chartered accountant with 5-7 years post qualification experience.
Posted 30+ days ago