Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing sales team. You will be working with team members in our Figure Equity Solutions (FES) team. This is a unique opportunity to immerse your career within a company that is backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
As an Account Executive at FES, you’ll introduce venture-backed executives and founders to our best-in-class software platform to help them streamline their equity management, raise capital, and unlock liquidity in the private markets. This role will focus on selling a cap table management solution to startups in seed or early-stage funding rounds.
What You’ll Do
- Clearly articulate the Figure story and the business impact of an exceptional platform to key decision makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor to startups and growth companies
- Drive sales and revenue through strategic inbound and outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- Stay current with the market landscape and be a source of feedback to internal teams for process and product improvements
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- 2+ years of quota carrying experience, proven track record selling SAAS products to startups
- Relevant B2B sales experience, preferably a SAAS solution
- Experience outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, and closing strategic contracts
- Proven ability to execute, especially negotiation and closing
- Articulate, organized, poised, and concise
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Accountable, problem solver and driven to achieve goals
- Excels in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, or wealth management preferred
- Proficiency in using CRM and other sales applications
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.