Job type full-time
Full job description
We are looking for a talented retail marketing manager to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our companyYou will organize creative campaigns and promotional events and execute them effectively, that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies and executing themHe/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image via various mediums and channels of promotions.
The ideal candidate works in a fluid and collaborative environmentIs creative, resourceful, able to work under pressure within tight deadlines and possesses good interpersonal and communication skillsAnd it is a pan india profile.
· conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
· organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, tv etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
· initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication through offline and online verticals
· write / proofread copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
· maintain relationships with media vendors, mall management to initiate or participate and ensure collaboration in promotional activities
· monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
· collaborate with managers in executing promotions and events
· negotiate with vendors for various marketing requirements.
· co-ordinate with staff and managers of differed departments, business partners ensuring each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery to payments.
· support with marketing sop’s and brand docket.
Requirements and skills
· proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
· good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
· thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
· proficient in ms office and marketing software (e.gCrm)
· familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g.googletrends)
· excellent communication and people skills
· strong organizational and time-management abilities
· creativity and commercial awareness
· negotiating skills and eye for detail
· mba in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
Job type: full-time
Speak with the employer
Application response rate: 53%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 4 days ago