Salary from $45,000 a year job type full-time
Full job description
Growing company looking for a competent sales associate to respond to leads, cold call, set appointments, complete product training, and work with vendors.
The right candidate should have previous sales experience preferably in technology sales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly energetic, have excellent networking skills, and bring a consultative sales approach to help generate new relationships with companies seeking to purchase it services and solutions and outsource their it management.
· must have sold technology solution preferably microsoft solutions for at least two years
· effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents our organization to other staff members, customers, vendors, and potential customers.
· must have experience as a sales account management
· possess a competitive team spirit with a strong aptitude for follow-through
· exceptional time management
· comfortable executing a high call volume with a professional and friendly phone manner.
· able to ask key questions and prospect potential clients and determine if they are qualified for the platform
· ability to schedule and execute new business presentations multiple times per week
· excellent verbal, written, communication and sales skills
· ability to build and maintain client relationships and secure new customers
· strong computer skills and ability to multi-task
· enjoy working in a fast-paced environment within a team of like-minded individuals
· professional and friendly disposition with an eagerness to learn about the e-commerce industry
· must be available to start in january 2022
· some sales experience in a technology or retail environment
· some industry knowledge: ip, av technologies, computer software, and hardware.
· some experience selling, negotiating, and closing skills with the ability to build long term business relationships
· ability to learn quickly, process high volume, and think outside the box
· strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach while maintaining high ethical business standards
· significant customer service, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
· understanding of basic industry concepts
· willing to learn new technologies like skype for business, ms dynamics, or autotask.
· bachelors degree preferred
· knowledge of relevant crm application
· knowledge and experience of customer service practices
Job type: full-time
Salary: from $45,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to friday
Technology sales: 2 years (preferred)
Crm: 2 years (preferred)
Work location: remote
Application response rate: 100%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 4 days ago
Posted 30+ days ago