We’re Driversnote, a fast-growing SaaS company based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We take pride in helping more than 1,000,000 users worldwide keep a mileage logbook. No one likes to do mileage documentation - so we try to remove this tedious work and make our customers’ life simpler by saving them both time and money.
Our primary markets are English speaking; US, Canada, Australia, and the UK - so we’re aiming to expand our international team to serve customers and users all around the world.
We’re full speed ahead in improving our response time and fantastic service across all time zones and are therefore in need of a friendly and passionate self-driven individual to join our Customers Team as our new Customer support specialist working remotely from Canada in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones.
This is where YOU come into the picture!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Answering questions and advising current customers on how best to use our product with a friendly tone primarily via mail but also via phone and chat.
- Answering questions and advising potential customers through email and also video product demos.
- Collecting and synthesizing customer insights; being the voice of the customer to help your teammates become better marketers, designers, and builders.
- Replying to customer reviews across platforms.
- Help with internal shipping and logistics questions.
We imagine that you:
- Are located in Canada in the Pacific or Mountain Timezone - this is a must.
- Have 12 - 24 months of proven work experience in customer support or community management.
- Have strong communication skills in English (both verbal and written). Communication skills in other languages are a welcome bonus.
- Are the type who cannot refrain from helping other people - you have a friendly and positive attitude and love engaging with and learning about others!
- Are quite tech-savvy, curious, and motivated to gain a deep understanding of how our product works - inside and out.
- Are critical thinking and have problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Have team spirit - everybody helps each other at Driversnote.
- Self-motivated & self-managing with exceptional time management skills.
It would be nice if you:
- Have experience in support software, onboarding customers, or collecting customer feedback.
- Have an interest in accounting.
- Have experience with mileage reimbursement.
- Have experience with working 100% remote
- Have read and enjoyed “Zappos: Delivering Happiness”.
The important details:
- Minimum 21 hours per week
- It is expected that you can work 3 hours a day 7 days a week
- 36.50 CAD /hour, paid monthly
- 100% Remote work
- Must be located in Canada - Pacific or Mountain time
- 33 vacation days per year - yes, we are based in Europe
In addition, we offer:
You’ll get to work with and learn from a team of highly experienced entrepreneurs and tech people. We’ll set aside resources for independent skill development to help you grow and develop your career.
As part of your onboarding, we will fly you to Copenhagen to meet the rest of the team.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please send us an application by going to driversnote.ca/jobs
We’ll accept applications until November 7. You will hear back from us no later than November 9. If you have been shortlisted, we will ask you to do a case study, followed by interviews.
Expected start date: December 1, 2022
We look forward to hearing from you!