DoiT International is the leading global cloud consulting company working as Google Cloud’s top partner and Amazon Web Services Premier Partner. We tackle complex problems of scale for our customers, using our expertise in resolving problems, machine learning, algorithms, complexity analysis, and system design.
Our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers. Our team consists of world class architects who are leaders in their industry areas. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping the most successful businesses to build and scale products with our world-class cloud engineering support.
Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members. Challenging work, continuous learning, massive opportunities for internal growth as we continue to scale, and a remote-first culture rooted in communication and transparency help us attract and retain the best talent in the Cloud Ecosystem.
Target Locations: Anywhere in the Spain. We’ve created a remote-first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will inspire companies to transform with the help of our technical support and consulting. You will work closely with our marketers, partners, and sales organizations to achieve our demand generation goals. Activities will include inviting prospects to DoiT led and DoiT sponsored events, following up with event attendees, and pre-qualifying marketing and partner inbound leads. You will help us to identify opportunities with new potential customers.
The Sales Development Representative will have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive in a collaborative team environment, be highly motivated for success, and carry a positive attitude. In addition, you will have the ability to pivot quickly as this team continues to develop new offerings to better support our customers.
- Qualify and advance inbound leads and MQLs with consideration and accuracy
- Drive registration / attendance to in-person and virtual DoiT led and DoiT sponsored events
- Attain daily activity metrics
- Stay current with the latest offering/product/service information
- Clearly understand and communicate our compelling value propositions
- Share ideas and feedback cultivate and maintain an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Provide enthusiasm and support to help the business development and marketing teams scale and improve our inbound lead processes
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, written and verbal (C2)
- Highly collaborative and organized
- Demonstrates a history of achieving and reaching for results
- Models Problem-Solving and resolution proficiency
- Exhibits ability to manage customer and employee relationships
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated person who is positive, all-inclusive, and dependable
- Detail-oriented with the ability to be flexible in an evolving team environment
- Ability to learn quickly and excited by growth
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance