Bill Gates said that the future of money is digital currency. In this crypto-hot era we live in, who wouldn't want to participate in building a crypto product? Fortunately for you, we have an opportunity to build something that's one of its kind.
This company is using crypto as a service, and building a platform that will enable fintechs and banks to participate in the offering of decentralized finance products. They're a small team that's expanding, led by cofounders who come from very successful startups. They're looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to drive the product forward according to their technical roadmap and take ownership of what's most important to them: ease of integration.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Understand the business need of the clients inside out and build the best product for them
- Collaborate with the team and customers to develop the technical roadmap and execute it
- Manage the front end and back end and any new challenges that arise
- Ensure that the products you build are integration-proof since they will be used by other engineers
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of a modern full stack, including React, Typescript, Node.js, Postgres, and Redis, as well as AWS.
- Good understanding of API gateways
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Professional experience as a full stack developer
- Understanding of high-availability systems
- Experience working in an API-first environment is a nice bonus
- Focus on quality code
- Good attention to detail and a strong believer in documentation
This is a fully remote position, and an opportunity to work on something new and exciting. You'll be working alongside other young and highly determined people in a creative environment.
So if this sounds appealing, don’t hesitate to apply!