It is an exciting time to join the Marketing team. COVID-19 has changed the marketing and business development environment, creating new paths for growth and innovation. Reporting to the Design Manager and working with other marketing stakeholders, this graphic design role will play a part in creative challenges across the organization and learning the ropes of contributing to a solid marketing design practice.
Graphic Design Internship Responsibility:
- Layout, design, update and print Asia Briefing monthly business magazines；
- Layout, design and update Dezan Shira & Associates yearly business guides and books；
- Layout, design and update Dezan Shira & Associates technical business insights and reports；
- Layout, design and update Dezan Shira & Associate and Asia Briefing website, promotions, events, social media;
- Coordinate with marketing department on events and promotions material;
- Coordinate with international business department on global client projects;
- Assist in the coordination and execution of various marketing approved creative and graphic design projects.
- Design professional undergraduate students (art, advertising, visual communication class, etc.);
- Guarantee a minimum of 3 months internship time, arrive at least three days a week, discretion can be adjusted;
- Passionate with graphic design and professional digital layout in magazines and books, sensitive with the latest design trends and understand how to apply on the business
- English writing and speaking is preferred;
- Familiar with Adobe design software, especially in XD, AE, Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have learning ability, team spirit, and the sense of responsibility
- Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to Vietnam’s labor law.
Dezan Shira & Associates is a pan-Asia, multi-disciplinary professional services firm, providing market entry, legal, accounting, tax, HR, technology and operational advisory to international investors. Operational throughout China, ASEAN and India, our mission is to guide foreign companies through Asia’s complex regulatory environment and assist them with all aspects of establishing, maintaining, and growing their business operations in the region.