Salary ₹12,000 - ₹14,000 a month job type full-time
Full job description
This position is responsible for administrative assistant and other support as required.
Purpose of the post:
To manage the school’s admin office and provide an efficient and confidential service to the coordinator and director, ensuring efficient administrative and financial systems are established and maintained and help us to build our brand.
· set up and maintain efficient office systems within the school’s admin area, including manual and computerized information retrieval systems.
· draft and type correspondence, reports and other documents for the director.
· deal diplomatically with telephone enquiries and visitors to the school and/or for the director.
· effective management and co-ordination of the school.
· photocopy, distribute and filing of documents as appropriate.
· take notes of meetings in staff meetings and when director meets parents, type up notes and distribute to relevant people.
· identify information in school prospectus that is out of date, get approval from director for proposed changes and get changes printed.
· order stationery supplies for school by completing order forms and send to supplier, receive stationery and distribute.
· administer teacher cover by checking teacher absences on each school day and organize supply cover as appropriate and keep records of supply and cost.
· administer school’s admissions procedures for the nursery/school, by giving advice to parents and members of the public on admission criteria, collate applications for admission and monitor criteria being applied consistentlyAlso communicate with parents regarding the decision of the director.
· administer procedures relating to pupils leaving the school.
The successful candidate must:
· have experience of working with pre-school and feel confident working with children and parents
· have a bachelor degree
· be creative and have good communication skill
· be able to start immediately and commit to this role
· in return, we can offer competitive salary and good working environment.
Job type: full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹14,000.00 per month
Yes, every employee should be vaccinated and mask is must.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Thanisandra, rachenahalli, bengaluru - 560045, karnataka: reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Total work: 1 year (preferred)
Speak with the employer
Hiring 1 candidate for this role