Craft is the leader in supplier intelligence, enabling enterprises to discover, evaluate and continuously monitor their suppliers at scale. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks real-time signals on millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains. Our proprietary analytics layer delivers proactive alerts and multi-dimensional risk lenses showing supply chain problem areas before they have impact. Our software-as-a-service workflows enable supply chain professionals to execute the critical steps they need in supplier management digitally inside the intuitive, easy to use platform. Craft’s open supplier profiles appear in over 100 million organic search results each month, driving over 2 million monthly active users on Craft’s website: craft.co, with zero marketing spend. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, SMEs, global service platforms, and others. We have distribution partnerships with some of the largest integrator and software platforms in the world.
We are a high-growth technology company, backed by top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley and Europe, including Greycroft, High Alpha, Uncork Capital, Sam Palmisano, Frederic Kerrest and others. The Craft team is headquartered in San Francisco with office hubs in Seattle and London. We fully support remote / hybrid, and have team members across the United States, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building the future of Enterprise Intelligence to join our rapidly growing team.
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Role:
As a member of Craft product team you will be part of a tight-knit global team that leans on each other to discover intelligence challenges, build scalable solutions and harness best practices to execute our own data-informed vision.
What You’ll do:
- Join our efforts in unlocking the value of supplier data through strategic data integrations, visualizations delivering valued business use cases that end users trust.
- You will work to understand and explore the needs of category managers, procurement professionals, our sales engineers, business analysts, data scientists, and product squads
- You will partner with business stakeholders on crafting a roadmap that delivers value regularly
- You will also dive in to Craft's data lake to use common services that provides our end-users with deep context on their suppliers
- You will lead projects in an agile way, work to transform ambiguous asks to structured requirements, and become a trusted partner with business team
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience in data products, analytics, risk management
- Strong sense of customer compassion to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- Collaborative, with strong communication skills to translate sophisticated technical products and features into simple concepts and presentations
- Ability to make data-based and strategic business decisions driven by value, including making reasoned decisions in the face of uncertainty or imperfect data
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills characterized by visibility and conciseness with the ability to efficiently work with internal and external partners, including executive leadership
- Proven reputation as a highly credible and collaborative partner to business leaders, engineering, and product management teams
- A relentless problem solver and out of the box thinker with a proven track record of driving business results
- Comfortable in a high-growth, dynamic, fast-paced and agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with executives and to collaborate cross-functionally and lead through influence across functional and organizational lines
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary starting at £90,000 GBP/Year. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- 28 Days of Annual Leave so you can take the time you need to refresh!
- Uncapped Sick Leave so you can focus on your health when you need it
- Option to work 100% Remote or out of our London Office
- £150 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- £1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)