Salary $35 - $65 an hour job type part-time contract number of hires for this role on-going need to fill this role
Full job description
Join the world`s largest provider of comprehensive behavioral health solutions, servicing more than 56,000 organizations and 127 million individuals throughout the u.sCompsych is the pioneer and worldwide leader of employee assistance programsCompsych’s guidanceresources solution delivers a comprehensive, global approach to addressing employee problems in order to help organizations stay ahead of workforce issues, enabling them to maximize productivity and contain costsOur approach helps an employee and their family members address an array of life challenges before they become distractions that affect home life as well as work performance.
This is a great opportunity for licensed and insured cliniciansJoin our network today!
Thisis an independent contract opportunity that will provide eap counseling services for employees and their dependentsYou will have the ability to create and manage your own provider profile, optimized for you based on your location, expertise, interests and availabilityProviders are able to set and manage their own availability on our platform.
Qualified candidates must have:
· master`s degree or higher in a behavioral health field
· clinical license (highest independent license in state) and insurance required, multiple state licenses a plus
· minimum 3 years post-graduate experience
· preferred general knowledge and understanding of community based resources
· preferred experience in providing resources and referrals in social work or mental health concerns and navigating the community based service system effectively and efficiently
· ability to use technologies as part of practice for administrative and clinical support (i.eScheduling, notes, calendar/availability sync, etc.)
Who should apply
· therapists who have experience providing independent contract work and/or telehealth services.
· therapists interested in delivering care on their own schedule (set and manage your own hours!)
· therapists looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform for scheduling and billing
· therapists with excellent written communication and comfortable with technology
· therapists looking for convenient, quick payment/reimbursement options (electronic funds transfer) for their services
Job types: part-time, contract
Pay: $35.00 - $65.00 per hour
Post-graduate counseling: 3 years (required)
Clinical license (highest independent license in state) (required)
Work location: one location