Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are a team of 200 professionals from all over Europe, mostly located in and around Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Seville, Poznan and Warsaw. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners and clients.
Here you can find our statement for diversity, equality and inclusiveness: https://www.cocomore.com/diversity-statement.
We are looking for you as a Project Manager/Account Manager to join our Client Services Team in one of our offices or remotely.
Our offer to you:
- Exciting and varied projects with a major client relating to digital communication and transformation.
- The opportunity to gain and develop a wide range of professional knowledge by working with diverse stakeholders in an interdisciplinary team of strategists, marketeers and data scientists.
- Working at eye-level with great team spirit while having a performance-based environment
- Great development opportunities by active support from your supervisor as well as the opportunity to participate in workshops or coaching to expand your knowledge and to strengthen your personal soft skills.
- Our onboarding program will help you to orientate yourself better in the beginning, and a personal buddy will be at your side.
- Your work-life balance is important to us which is why flexible working hours and home office options are the norm for us and no exception.
- You profit from employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies.
What you will contribute:
- You are the contact person for all digital-comms-related topics and work on these as a mastermind together with colleagues from Editorial and Creation, Strategy/Planning and Data Science amongst others.
- You constantly manage stakeholder expectations and communicate transparently around budget, timing and scope.
- You manage the operational processes on client projects and are the contact person for the client in all project organization and management matters.
- Your tasks include strategic and conceptual consulting for a large client in the areas of digital marketing, especially in the fields of social media, digital strategy, CRM and content marketing.
- You observe the current trends in the digital market and stay up to date in order to be able to proactively propose new ideas and innovations to the customer.
What you have to bring:
- Track record and experience in digital marketing agencies should be visible (professional experience or internships).
- You have a good university degree in marketing, business administration, communication sciences or a comparable field.
- You are a generalist who enjoys bringing people and productive teams together while bridging the gap between diverse stakeholders.
- You enjoy talking to customers and advising them in a lively exchange.
- You bring knowledge in at least one of the following topics: CRM, digital strategy, social media, SEO/SEA. In addition, you have already managed consulting projects in this environment.
- You can organize yourself and others well and you work in a structured manner.
- You are proficient with MS Office.
- You are hands-on and solution-oriented – whether it's about improving a process or a strategy.
- You speak and write German and English at a very good business level (C1-C2).
- French/Spanish would be a great plus.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited to the online interviews.
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!