Salary $50,000 - $95,000 a year job type full-time number of hires for this role 2
Autocad: 1 year (preferred)
Full job description
At cmy solutions, we are a relentlessly client-focused group who are re-imagining, re-designing, and re-engineering the way electric utilities tackle decade old problemsWe are looking for passionate and innovative people who are constantly looking for ways to provide better quality engineering services for our clients.
The ideal candidate
You are a highly motivated individual who takes pride in the services you provideYou love to go above and beyond to ensure the project is done right and all deadlines are metYou should be proactive, self-sufficient, and able to productively work remotely out of your home without supervisionYou always strive to expand your knowledge and improve upon our work processes to increase quality and efficiencyYou are an active member of the team that works well with others and keeps the groups’ goals at the top of your priority listYou enjoy taking on new responsibilities and learning new skill sets whenever needed.
· serve as a control document specialist and be able to complete submittals, following the client’s appropriate process and deadlines.
· maintain up to date technical skills related to protection and control systems for electric utility power grid.
· develop drawings and assist in the preparation of design packages using autocad/ drafting skills; drawings include:
O logic diagrams
O one line diagram
O potential elementaries
O dc elementaries
O control diagrams
O wiring diagram
O point assignments
O bill of material
O build and maintain effective client relationships.
O meeting all project deadlines and supporting the processes and procedures to meet deadlines.
O follow established design standards and cad drafting standards while assuring quality, accuracy and completeness.
· as degree or 2 years of related experience in a technical engineering role.
· experience related to working with electricity, preferably in utilities.
· basic knowledge of logic diagrams and substations systems.
· ability to use autocad or other application or design or modelling skill and/or design principles and practice.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficiency in microsoft office programs such as word, excel, and access
Ability to work remotely without supervision
Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and evaluation skills
Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.
Job type: full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to friday
Cmy solutions has always been a fully remote companyAll of our employees work from home offices, and always have!
Autocad: 1 year (preferred)
Work location: multiple locations