Bungie’s Publishing Organization is looking for a Director of Creator Marketing to lead the creation of Bungie’s first dedicated Creator Marketing team! We are searching for a proven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a depth of experience creating authentic, engaging, and impactful creator campaigns and building passionate teams to support them. As Director of Creator Marketing, you will create and execute the publishing vision and strategy for Creator Marketing for Destiny 2 and all of Bungie’s future unannounced projects.
Success in this role will require proven experience building, leading, and managing the teams and agencies required to deliver best-in-class creator campaigns across every marketing channel. This role will work as a key contributing member of the business unit championing creators as an integral part of our publishing strategy.
- Be the primary vision holder for Creator Marketing at Bungie, defining and leading Bungie’s Creator Marketing strategy across every region, audience, channel, and vertical
- Build out an organizational plan and lead the hiring for Bungie’s first Creator Marketing department
- Manage, evaluate, and onboard all Creator Marketing agencies and partners
- Develop and execute our strategy for multi-IP creator/ambassador programs
- Be the resident expert on Creator Marketing at Bungie, advising each franchise on how they can best utilize creators as a development and publishing resource
- Work with analytics to define how we will measure the effectiveness of creator programs on brand awareness, brand equity, engagement, and conversion (ROI)
- Work with central teams including Business Development, Legal, Finance, and Partnership Marketing to define how Bungie will create paid opportunities for creators
- Ensure international teams are integrated into planning and execution of Creator Marketing campaigns and have the autonomy and resources to deliver superb regional campaigns
- Demonstrated success in Creator/Influencer Marketing at a global consumer brand or marketing agency
- Demonstrated success in creative, out-of-the-box creator activations that resonated with their intended online communities
- Experience evaluating the performance, impact and effectiveness of creator activations
- Highly connected and expert understanding of online communities in the entertainment and gaming creator/creator space
- Authentic and infectious passion for pop-culture, social media, and creator made content
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and gain buy-in among diverse, cross-functional teams
- Compassionate people leader with the ability to manage, lead and inspire a highly skilled team
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.