Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
We are looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet customer needs over the product-market lifecycle. Priorities can often shift in a dynamic environment like ours so we are looking for someone that is able to quickly adapt and shift focus as necessary. Primary responsibilities for the Product Manager include but are not limited to:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by empathizing with customers’ to determine best path forward.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future features by reviewing specifications and requirements; appraising new ideas..
- Gather user requirements based on a communicable understanding of diverse audience groups.
- Define and get stakeholder buy-in for product definition and delivery approach.
- Create effective, prioritized product descriptions, and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost-effective way.
- Maintains management of staff by counseling and coaching employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and schedules, and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Coordinate project activities as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability to leadership for project delivery and direction.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts. Communicate project status to identified stakeholders through routine status reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and business issues.
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team member activities are routinely collected and reported in standard fashion. Estimate resources needed on projects to ensure success.
- Where appropriate, coordinate vendor activities to ensure project success.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 6+ years experience working in IT.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide clear messages to all management levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills using innovative thinking.
- Experience working with and negotiating with external vendors.
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements