Blacklisted is a design and web development agency, a team of multi-disciplinary specialistsWe uplift brands by developing graphics, crafting websites, advertising corporates, adorning music videos, and glamourizing moviesWe ensure appealing visuals for brands, companies, and individuals throughout a company’s lifespan, from cradle to grave, universally.
We are looking for a graphic designer who is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impactHe/ she should be adapted to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the business objectives.
· develop creative concepts, graphics, and layouts based on marketing planning of campaigns and activities.
· can create materials that align with the client`s brand and requirement, appeal to the target audience, and ultimately fulfills the client requirement
· ensure all designs following brand guidelines to present a strong and consistent branding identity.
· ensure the quality of designs to be used across digital channels and prints
· an appreciation and understanding of the dynamics of a design studio, of studio-client relationships and decision-making process for design projects.
· ability to take ownership and be creative.
· reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
· review marketing-related kpis to improve design throughout the development process.
· proven graphic designing experience (minimum 2 year)
· a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· familiarity with design software and technologies (such as photoshop, indesign, illustrator, xd)
· a keen eye for aesthetics and details
· excellent communication skills
· ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· degree in design, fine arts or related field is a plus
You may visit our website and social media handles:
Job type: full-time
Salary: up to ₹35,000.00 per month
Design: 3 years (preferred)
Speak with the employer