Salary $75,000 - $85,000 a year job type full-time
Us work authorization (required)
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Full job description
The field service site leader will be responsible for effectively managing complex and high value projects onsite at customer locations for bw integrated systemsThe site leader directs and coordinates all onsite support staffing and activities of a designated project to ensure that company and customer goals and objectives of a project are accomplished to company standards and resulting in exceptional customer experience.
· oversee field service activity at customer site during project
· act as liaison between client and operational teams/field service teams
· attend meetings throughout project with clients onsite
· spend up to 70% time onsite before and during projects (critical points of project)
· installation contractor/oem oversight (directing traffic)
· track and provide warranty updates/action list updates to business with support of (pm)
· not assigned to be directly working on equipment on specific project
· crm accountability for bwis onsite (daily reports and utilization)
· conduct daily meetings with onsite bwis/contractor team (touch meeting)
· partner with pm(ips)/field service leadership/operational leadership to ensure project goals are accomplished.
· communicate financial status weekly to pm/field service leadership/operational leadership/client (information in crm) -included warranty as well
· understand/drive final acceptance (working closely with pm)
· work with fs managers on schedule changes and manpower requirements (to optimize utilization efficiency)
· identify scope changes and communicate with client immediately and impact to project (documented)
· warranty communication -- site leader to ops team
· communication regarding any equipment/service concerns, opportunities, etc… (in alignment with pm)
· daily reports/communicate with pm (can be done through crm)
· schedule bwis, oem, platform resources
· executing sat in field (understand fully expectations and what was sold)
· 5+ years’ experience as a successful project / site manager in a fast-paced manufacturing environment leading multiple projects.
· bachelor’s degree (bs in mechanical, electrical or controls engineering) strongly desired.
· a proven-track record of leading and driving projects to completion.
· demonstrated effective management (both direct and through influence) across multiple projects, and customers.
· demonstrated effective skillset in software applications (ms word, excel, powerpoint, project) and erp, crm and bi systems
· experience working in the packaging industry, can line or beverage experience a plus
· extensive industry/customer experience desired
The following competencies will differentiate top candidates:
· critical thinking
· business acumen – ability to understand the business to identify key areas of partnership and action that will result in business improvements.
· managing organizational change
· relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
· continuous improvement mindset
· decision quality
· strong ability to coach, develop and inspire team members.
· able to manage multiple workflows with a variety of disciplines and foresee issues with performance and/or project deliverables and knows how to respond to a barrier, or knows when to ask for help
· competitive spirit and drive to winStrong sense of initiative, internal motivation, and an unrelenting focus on resultsWilling to work hard and be accountable.
· delivers on commitments.
· translates the vision and strategy into practical, actionable and quantifiable plans, and executes flawlessly.
· makes timely decisions when a quick response is required and makes tough business decisions based on the facts of the caseReliable and flexible in schedule to support commercial deadlines.
· strong sense of initiative, internal motivation and an unrelenting focus on results.
· excellent written and verbal communication skills
· process thinker and analytically minded
· exceptionally strong organizational skills including planning and scheduling abilities
· openness to feedback and coaching with a strong orientation towards continual learning and improvement ability to solicit, accept and provide direct feedback without defensiveness
· capacity to function in a complex, global company with ease and fluidity, while driving and influencing results
· flexibility – able to spend large amounts of time (50-70%) traveling to customer sites, stationed at customer sites, and/or attending fat’s/sat’s to support projects.
· typically sits, grasps items and performs keyboarding for occasional operation of a computer
· stand, walk, bend, reach or otherwise move about occasionally
· lift, move, or otherwise transfer items up to 30 lbsOccasionally
· regular exposure to typical machine shop physical hazards
· travel by air or car – approximately 50-70%, as required
Job type: full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
High school or equivalent (preferred)
Industrial automation: 5 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work location: remote
Application response rate: 84%
Hiring 4 candidates for this role
Employer reviewed job 5 days ago
Posted 9 days ago