About AML RightSource
We are AML RightSource, the leading technology enabled managed services firm focused on fighting financial crime for our clients and the world. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio and operating across the world, AMLRS provides custom solutions to financial institutions, FinTechs, money service businesses, and corporations.
Using a blend of highly trained anti-financial crime professionals, cutting edge technology tools, and industry leading consultants, AML RightSource assists clients with their AML/BSA, transaction monitoring, client onboarding (KYC), enhanced due diligence (EDD), and risk management needs. We support clients in meeting day-to-day compliance tasks, urgent projects, and strategic changes. Globally, our staff of more than 2,400 highly trained analysts and subject matter experts is the industry's largest group of full-time compliance professionals.
About the Position:
The Brand Content Manager, Solutions is responsible for developing and delivering content relating to our brand position of being a market challenger and delivering ‘solution’ style content problems to the problems, issues and challenges our customers are facing around Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime regulation/activity.
The purpose of the Brand Content Manager is to work with the Senior PR & Brand Comms Manager to identify trends and then generate Content that can be created to leverage in multiple places:
- Organic social media engagement
- Newsletters to prospects and existing customers
- Sales team collateral/support material for engaging pipeline progress
- Sponsored content on external digital media/properties
- Researched insights that generate PR opportunities
Your primary goal is to generate content that generated both awareness with our target customer audiences (existing and prospects) as well as reasons to consider us above our competitors. You will be clarifying to the market what we do, what we stand for but most importantly that what we do is solve problems you have in various ways; through services and technology products.
This role will work with the wider brand team, particularly the Brand Experience Team, to turn copy into creative content that can be used. You will act both as the researcher, project manager, message developer and ultimately the content owner ensuring what you create is getting maximum ROI and benefit to the business.
Your biggest team stakeholder is the Growth team, particularly the Business Partners across US and EMEA as they will be telling you the challenges sales/customers face, the issues affecting our customers and ultimately content that can help them re-engage disengaged customers and also show differentiation to those going through the funnel.
This role will require someone who loves content, thrives on the power of content to position a brand correctly and drive an increase in awareness and consideration, through the use of it across multiple experiences (web, social, sales). It also requires a great project manager as you will be developing and delivering your content plan in a range of workstreams or themes that have multiple outputs and outcomes. Therefore, thinking about a customer-first content approach, stakeholder management and ROI is key to the successful individual.
In this role you will:
- Lead the planning, development and direction of all Brand Content related to our brand position as a challenger brand and a solution-based brand.
- Will work with the Senior PR & Brand Comms Manager to support on brand and/or PR campaigns (TTL) specifically aimed at awareness and consideration.
- Interact with key stakeholders across the team, and wider, to ensure our content matches both customer challenges/issues but also maximise the output opportunity with those stakeholders.
- Acting as a project lead of strategic projects assigned to you by SVP, Head of Brand or Senior PR & Brand Comms Manager.
- To lead all initiatives relating to our brand content regarding our position around solutions.
- To lead on related content activities focused on driving up awareness and consideration.
- To provide support to reuse and repurpose content, alongside Growth, to maximize the content’s impact.
- To provide ancillary support to the wider PR & Brand Comms team.
- To deputize for the Senior Manager in their absence.
- Experience leading and developing content for use across multiple channels.
- Experience in leading a working with a remote set of colleagues (US, UK, India).
- Experience in project managing a matrix of stakeholders including agencies.
- Experience in B2B across professional services, financial services or regulated industries.
- Understanding marketing and the role content plays in brand awareness and consideration.
- Strong business acumen, great stakeholder management skills and detail/quality orientated.
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication skills, both written and verbal, and organizational skills.
- Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience.