Us based logistics provider.
We are looking for candidate with excellent comm skills.
Job timing -6:30 pm to 3:30 am ist monday to friday.
Key duties will include:
* handling us accounts payable and us payroll of clients.
* managed vendor accounts, generating weekly payments.
* handling audit of clients and preparing reports of the same
* reviewing invoices and checking the requests of the same so as to avoid any errors.
* matching invoices and setting up same for the payments.
* preparing accounts payable cheques and processing the same through net transfers.
* reconciliation of the payments and monitor accounts to ensure payments are made up to date and resolve any discrepancies.
* preparing monthly reports and assisting in month end closing.
* processing year end accounts.
* preparing monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
* maintaining financial information through files and documents.
* monitoring balances of various accounts and related financial activity.
* administered online banking functions.
* maintained monthly reconciliations for payment of liabilities.
* generating adhoc reports that met the client requirements.
* processed weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payrolls.
* client interactions and resolving issues pertaining to tax, ni calculations
* addressed employee queries on tax and other payroll related calculations.
The successful candidate will need to have the following competency and experiences:
M com / mba finance from reputed institute
Fresher / minimum 2 years of experience.
Excellent command of the english language, both spoken and written.
Job types: full-time, regular / permanent
Pay: from ₹40,000.00 per month
Total work: 1 year (preferred)