Roles and responsibilities
· developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, seo/sem, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
· working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
· reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
· using a/b testing to optimize digital marketing performance across various channels
· analyzing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
· regularly monitoring user analytics and using these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
· ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
· you have a degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
· you have prior experience in a similar role.
You have good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including seo, email marketing, marketing automation and analytics tools such as google analytics and tableau.
Job types: full-time, regular / permanent
Pay: ₹20,000.00 - ₹55,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer